As an established platform, Eightcap identified that there were significant drop-off rates in their signup process for the application. There was a huge opportunity to capture more individuals who during the sign up process. At the same time, the application also offered users numerous benefits including an awards scheme, which was not being used.
Our challenge was to re-imagine the interface to guide new users through the sign up process, educate them on the platform benefits and overall reduce the support burden on the Eightcap team.
- Lead time:
- 6 Weeks
- Target Type:
- Project Goal:
- Reduce Sign Up Friction & Increase Engagement
- UX Design & UI Design
Before and after
- Workshops with key stakeholders
- Creating detailed User flows
- Production of low and high fidelity wireframes
- Custom design implementation
- Aesthetic interaction design
- 1x Senior UX Development
- 1x UI Designer
- 2x Technical Project Managers
We worked intensively with key stakeholders, users and developers to re-define the Eightcap application framework.
- Developed a scalable framework and design pattern for use across the application
- Designed the application as responsive across desktop / tablet / mobile
- Complex sign up processes and validation
“Plug and Play quickly developed a good understanding of our product and designed a new UI which is more engaging and user friendly. Highly recommended.”