We have an exciting opportunity to join our fantastic UX team!
Plug & Play is a UX agency that designs and builds beautiful user interfaces & experiences. We’re looking for a talented and methodical UX Designer to join our team, ideally with 4+ years experience and extremely driven to succeed in the industry.
What You’ll be Like
You’ll have solid research skills and must have experience in gathering requirements, conducting user research along with the ability to run workshops, create wireframes, prototypes and other deliverables to help communicate your ideas. You will work very closely with our Creative Director, Solution Architects and Product Managers.
This is a full-time, permanent position and is an awesome opportunity to create amazing digital experiences with a talented and friendly bunch of people.
- Collaborating with client teams, our product managers and designers to spark ideas and solve problems
- Have excellent communication skills and experience presenting to clients and stakeholders
- Translate concepts into wireframes, clickable prototypes and user flows
- Analysing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance user experience
- Ensure an optimal user experience across web, mobile and tablet
- Meet with clients and customers to gather information about their requirements
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations and new tools in your field
- Be able to deliver solutions that balance business goals with customer needs
- Be able to work independently as well as be a great team player
- Be adaptive and open to new ways of working
- Flexible working environment (+ lovely office space in both Guildford and Farringdon, London)
- Apple Mac and the latest software/hardware
- 23 days holiday
- Half-day Christmas shopping day
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible hours can be agreed
- Pension Scheme
- Working in an awesome creative team 🙂
Please send your portfolio, CV and a brief note on how you like to approach projects and why you’d be a good fit for Plug & Play.
No recruiters, agencies, or phone calls, please.