Posted Date: 19/10/2017
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 (salary based on experience)
This is a fun and exciting role for someone who loves working on cutting-edge front-end development projects.
As an agency we regularly manage several projects at a time, and so you need to love jumping into new projects with a blank canvas, and collaborate with our amazing UX / UI designers to bring the clients’ vision to life.
We take on a wide range of projects for major businesses and household names as well as for small to medium sized customers.
Plug and Play is a leading Guildford and London based web development and UX / UI agency. The agency carries out development projects of all shapes and sizes, from beautifully designed brochureware websites to complex and custom web applications with a keen focus on industry leading design, user experience and pixel perfection.
- 5+ years professional development experience
- Responsive / adaptive mobile development using Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Experience with building web-apps (Front-end)
- Experience with WordPress (Front-end)
- Experience with GIT
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Update to date knowledge of SEO best practices
- Keen eye for design / pixel perfection
- Attention to detail
- Angular JS 2 or 4
- PHP (and any experience with frameworks / CMS)
- LAMP stack/Apache
- 23 days holiday
- You will be provided with a laptop you can take home
- Flexible hours can be agreed
- Half-day Christmas shopping day
- Day off on your Birthday
- Pension Scheme
- Working in an awesome creative team
- Working with the creative team to guide UX / UI design
- Developing front-end using cutting edge technologies and industry best practice
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies