Posted Date: 02/03/2017
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (salary based on experience)
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a charismatic and highly communicative Digital Designer who loves to innovate, create and push the boundaries. You'll be strong in conceptualisation and visual communication and have exceptional design skills.
You'll love communicating with internal and external clients in a wide variety of sectors and enjoy bringing the client on board with your design vision.
Working as part of a wider team of marketeers, developers and digital creatives you'll be working on a mix of digital projects (websites and apps), branding, campaigns and more. You will be deadline-oriented, open to critique/improvement and a multi-tasker. Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are a must.
This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic designer who wants to grow, progress and further their career.
23 days holiday
You will be provided with a Mac Laptop you can take home
Flexible hours can be agreed
Half-day Christmas shopping day
Day off on your Birthday
Friendly and collaborative team
Challenging environment providing great experience of working on a wide variety of different projects
A great central London location with snacks, coffee, tea and beer provided
- 1-3 years experience of designing across various devices
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of what makes a great online user experience
- An eye for detail that takes a UI from good to great
- Awareness of Information Architecture and navigation design
- Knowledge of the latest design trends
- Experience of working with developers
- A passion for perfection
- Taking briefs from a client on their web design or app design projects
- Delivering wireframes and designs based on the client brief and presenting them to the client
- Managing several clients at once and ensuring you deliver work that meets client expectations on time and on budget
- You’ll receive guidance from the Creative Director but you’ll work independently on projects and be responsible for delivering them to the standards expected
- Bring your own creative flair to the table
Please provide a link to relevant live work, portfolio items, or a PDF of your portfolio